Ţara: Irlanda de Nord (Marea Britanie)
Tip post: full time
Salariu: 29705 - 39300 lire
Data expirării: 30/09/2011
The posts are based at various hospitals throughout Northern Ireland.
Post holders will work under the supervision of a consultant and will be responsible for the management of patients within the specialty.
Core Surgery includes the following sub-specialties:
- Full GMC registration with a Licence to Practice at the time of appointment.
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
- A minimum of 3 years full time experience as a postgraduate doctor, or an equivalent length of experience if working less than full time. Experience must include 1 year (full time or equivalent) in a surgical specialty. Experience must reflect GMC standards of Good Medical Practice to include; Good clinical care, Maintaining good medical practice, Good relationships and communication with patients, Good working relationships with colleagues, Good teaching and training, Professional behavior and probity, Delivery of good acute clinical care.
- Ability to work and manage situations under pressure.
Skills to prioritise workload effectively.
Capacity to communicate effectively with staff and patients.
Have an understanding of othersâ perspectives in sensitive situations.
Be able to work well with others and solve problems with a range of different approaches.
- Be able to demonstrate skills in both written and spoken English